- 5th ISAMR 2021
- International Symposium on Advanced Material Research
- June 18-20, 2021
- Jeju Island, South Korea
- Welcome to the official web-site of 5th ISAMR 2021. On behalf of committee of 5th ISAMR 2021, we appreciate your interest in our conference.
- The 5th International Symposium on Advanced Material Research (5th ISAMR 2021) will be held in Jeju Island, South Korea during June 19-21, 2021.
Currently, the entire world is struggling against the virulent pandemic COVID-19. ISAMR 2021 members takes the utmost care of our valuable authors as well as us. Multiple precaution measures have been taken by us in order to prevent spreading the virus among the public.
So we have the plan that the presentation method from Oral presentation to Remote Presentation through Video Meeting.
We are looking forward to your participation.
- The 5th ISAMR 2021 conference aims to be one of the leading international conferences for presenting current research in the fields of advanced materials and engineering technology. The 5th ISAMR 2021 also serves to foster communication among researchers and engineers working in a wide variety of scientific areas with common interest.
- During the conference, there will be substantial time for presentation and discussion. In addition, poster sessions and exhibitions offer valuable opportunity for exchanging information among delegates and participants, especially for those who are looking for new opportunity between presenters and participants.
- The attendees of ISAMR will find various and useful activities with all participants in a diverse group of engineers and technologists without any disciplines for the generation of new ideas, collaboration potential and business opportunities.
- Committee of ISAMR continue to make an effort to hold ISAMR conference successfully by working with the best editor and reviewer teams.
- ISAMR accepts unpublished research papers written in English. All accepted and registered papers will be published in Key Engineering Materials (ISSN : 1662-9795), which are online available in full text via the platform www.scientific.net. All accepted and registered papers will be submitted to be indexed by EI Compendex and SCOPUS, etc.