- 7th ISAMR 2023
- International Symposium on Advanced Material Research
- June 16-18, 2023
- Busan, South Korea
- Welcome to the official web-site of 7th ISAMR 2023. On behalf of committee of 7th ISAMR 2023, we appreciate your interest in our conference.
- The 7th International Symposium on Advanced Material Research (7th ISAMR 2023) will be held in Busan, South Korea during June 16-18, 2023.
Currently, There are still countries that have difficulties in traveling abroad. So we have the plan that the presentation method on Oral presentation at On-site with Remote Presentation through Video Meeting. Also the ISAMR 2023 conference collaborate with Dong-A University.
So we have the plan that the presentation method on Oral presentation with Remote Presentation.
We are looking forward to your participation.
- The 7th ISAMR 2023 conference aims to be one of the leading international conferences for presenting current research in the fields of advanced materials and engineering technology. The 7th ISAMR 2023 also serves to foster communication among researchers and engineers working in a wide variety of scientific areas with common interest.
- During the conference, there will be substantial time for presentation and discussion. In addition, poster sessions and exhibitions offer valuable opportunity for exchanging information among delegates and participants, especially for those who are looking for new opportunity between presenters and participants.
- The attendees of ISAMR will find various and useful activities with all participants in a diverse group of engineers and technologists without any disciplines for the generation of new ideas, collaboration potential and business opportunities.
- Committee of ISAMR continue to make an effort to hold ISAMR conference successfully by working with the best editor and reviewer teams.
- ISAMR accepts unpublished research papers written in English. All accepted and registered papers will be published in Key Engineering Materials (ISSN : 1662-9795), which are online available in full text via the platform www.scientific.net. All accepted and registered papers will be submitted to be indexed by EI Compendex and SCOPUS, etc.